Tuesday, 24 November 2009

I'm the Party Pooper

Darn!

Despite all my OCD attempts to stave off the disease-spreading microbes that go rampaging this time of the year...like washing my hands 200 times a day, overdosing on Vitamin C and avoiding anyone who has even the faintest hint of a sniffle...it appears some ballsy little bugs have made it through the antiseptic barrier, and taken up residence in the back of my throat. They’re currently throwing a Block Party in my sinuses (as in “block-them-up”) and have tapped into my cranial nerves to power their stereo beat box, which is cranked at full volume inside my head....or at least that’s what it feels like!

In retaliation, I’m going for the Vaporise Plan of Action: exterminate the little sods with a constant onslaught of hot lemon and honey infusions, coupled with regular bouts of steam inhalation.



With a bit of luck, they won’t be back....

1 comment:

  1. Oh shame poor you. I haven't had a cold in ages. My friends always joke and say it's because I eat 4 apples a day.

    ReplyDelete